Share Tips for Making New Years Resolutions Stick in 2010
Goal setting is always a fun topic of conversation, but it's putting your goals into action and turning them into a reality that is the difficult part, don't you agree? So, hang out with the #gno crowd on Twitter this Tuesday and share tips for making your New Year's Resolutions stick.
Check out this week's giveaway here and enter to win a $100 Barnes & Noble gift card, a $100 Lucy.com gift card, a lifetime subscription to Mindbloom, and an Body + Soul magazine subscription.
- What: Girls' Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 5, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us here on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtags #gno and #mindbloom.)
- Topic: New Year's Resolutions and Goal Setting
- Who: @conniefoggles @ericamueller @jennyonthespot @mamikaze @mindbloom @mindbloomsusan @mommyniri @mrsflinger @organizersandy @superdumb @tipjunkie
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win this week's giveaway from Mindbloom. Deadline: Wednesday, January 6 at midnight PT.
- RSVP: Please leave your Twitter ID in the comments to follow and be followed (on Twitter, of course!) by other #gno gals. The best format is as follows: http://twitter.com/jylmomIF.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- 10 Tips for Traveling With Teens at Universal Orlando Resort - June 7, 2023
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 30, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023