Nintendo: Monday#gno Twitter Party
It’s summer vacation – time for flip-flops, games and summer fun. But how do mom and dad keep their kids’ minds sharp and prepared for when school picks back up? By tapping into their imagination and creativity.
Tomodachi Life places you in an imaginative Mii life with unpredictable social interactions that will surprise and delight you. For the first time, players can fine tune and customize their Mii characters by adjusting their personalities and even their voices. You won’t be able to resist following their antics as they go about their lives on the island.
Join Nintendo, Mom It Forward and our panel of experts as we chat about creativity and imagination in gaming. The party will be held on Monday, June 2 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 p.m. CT, 7 p.m. MT, 6 p.m. PT). Click here to learn more the giveaway.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, June 2 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #TomodachiLife
- Topic: Imagination & Creativity in Gaming
- Who: Brand Panelists: @NintendoAmerica Community Panelists:TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Top 4 Disney Holiday Memories - December 13, 2016
- Family Forward – Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive - July 25, 2016
- Best of — Family Vacation Tips - July 11, 2016