O-Cedar: Monday #gno Twitter Party
It’s that time of the year again when kids are school-bound and parents have more time at home. To make the most of kids spending more time out of the house, moms are finding it easier to tackle their deep cleaning chores! According to a survey conducted by leading household brand O-Cedar®, 61% of moms deep clean the home when kids are in school.
With O-Cedar’s EasyWring™ Spin Mop & Bucket System, cleaning will be less messy, and will require little effort! It features an exclusive spin bucket design with hands-free wringer to control the moisture level of the reusable microfiber mop head. The system requires little effort and features a splash guard to keep water spray inside the bucket when wringing, resulting in a better deep cleaning experience for busy moms and dads. The spinning action and easy-to-use foot pedal will make cleaning more fun and feel less like a chore.
By simply sharing a video or photo of your family’s back to school cleaning routine using the #OCedarB2S hashtag,, O-Cedar will donate $1 to Cleaning for a Reason, a non-profit providing free home cleaning services nationwide to women battling cancer.
Join @OCedarClean, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about making back to school cleaning routines easy and fun with O-Cedar. The party will be held on Monday, August 8 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #OCedarB2S Twitter party Click here to learn about #gno!
- When: Monday, August 8 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 p.m. CT, 7 p.m. MT, 6 p.m. PT).
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno and #OCedarB2S
- Topic: #OCedarB2S Back to School Cleaning
- Brand Panelist: @OCedarClean
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Gardening Trends - May 9, 2022
- 42 Easter Treats and Crafts - March 1, 2022
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 17, 2022