Office Depot: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
The New Year is the perfect time to realign your life and determine to make changes. Changes such as doing better at work or spending more time together as a family. However, the most popular New Year resolution is to increase your fitness level. Become stronger and by being stronger, gain more confidence. Is this your 2014 resolution?
Staying fit in ’14 is Office Depot's New Year Resolution and they are focusing on working fitness into your workday. Here are a couple quick tips for staying fit:
- Pack a lunch filled with fruits and veggies rather than going out to lunch or frequenting the vending machines
- Take the stairs rather than the elevator
- Drink more water. Keep your water bottle somewhere you can see it as a reminder
- Take stretching breaks at your desk
Office Depot’s new line of digital fitness products is designed for customers who want to live a healthier lifestyle, track, and achieve fitness goals, and ultimately, be more health-conscious whether at home, the office, or on the road.
Join Office Depot, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about working fitness into your workday. The party will be held on Tuesday, February 4 from 9—10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 4 from 9—10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your favorite Twitter Platform using the hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #WorkHardTrainHard
- Topic: Stay Fit in '14: Working Fitness into your Workday
- Who: Brand Panelist: @officedepot & @Fitzness Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Top 4 Disney Holiday Memories - December 13, 2016
- Family Forward – Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive - July 25, 2016
- Best of — Family Vacation Tips - July 11, 2016