Olympic®: Monday #gno Twitter Party on Painting and DIY
When it comes to DIY and home projects, people either love or hate the painting part. Painting is usually time consuming due to all of the steps that need to be taken to get the right color…until now.
New Olympic® ONE, a new paint and primer in ONE, is the paint that gives you everything. Olympic® ONE is formulated with high quality ingredients and engineered to deliver super premium performance but costs significantly less. Using Olympic® ONE allows you to save time on your painting projects by cutting down on prep time and requiring fewer coats, ultimately saving you time and money.
Although Olympic® ONE Interior Paint costs significantly less than the leading paint and primer products, you don’t have to compromise on performance or durability. The following are some of the benefits of this new interior paint developed by Olympic®:
- Saves you time and money by offering a superior quality interior paint and primer in one.
- Repels tough household stains, including dirt, grease, ink and ketchup to keep walls looking cleaner and newer longer.
- Offers extreme hiding power in fewer coats.
- Endures significantly more scrubs than the leading competitors, while also maintaining the appearance of the finish.
- Guards against the growth of mold and mildew on the paint, keeping rooms prone to humidity– such as the bathroom and kitchen–beautiful in appearance over time.
Olympic® ONE makes painting enjoyable, efficient AND profitable – now through August 26th you can submit a photo of your painting project in Olympic® Paint’s “Simply Done” contest. One lucky winner, selected by celebrity DIY guru Eric Stromer will receive $10,000!
Join Olympic®, celebrity DIY guru/dad Eric Stromer and our panel of experts as we discuss painting and DIY. The party will be held on Monday, August 8 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, August 8 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #OlympicPaint)
- Topic: Painting and DIY
- Who: Brand Panelists: @inspiredcolor @EricStromer, Community Panelists: @bigguysmama @TCreativeBlogs @thegraciousgirl @VectoringMomma, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward @TimeOutMom
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.