OVALTINE®: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Awesome Wholesome Backyard Parties
Now that it’s finally summer, parties are starting to move from the kitchen and living room to the backyard. When it comes to backyard parties, there are so many ways to make your party unique, fun and memorable.
Summer vacation is a time families can create wonderful memories. Whether you’re jumping rope, crafting masterpieces with sidewalk chalk, or grilling up a storm, parents are turning afternoons with their kids into lasting family traditions.
These memories hold a special place in family history, just like OVALTINE®. When people think of OVALTINE, they feel encouraged to appreciate and celebrate the times their family spent together. After all, OVALTINE has been helping kids get their vitamins for more than a century. But the brand hasn’t lost sight of what Moms want for their kids today, which is why OVALTINE has just introduced a new recipe with no artificial flavors and only uses colors from natural sources. All three flavors − Rich Chocolate, Chocolate Malt and Classic Malt − serve as good sources of 12 essential vitamins and minerals. For example, one serving mixed with milk provides 40 percent of your daily value of calcium! Kid-friendly flavors like these are sure to make treasured memories this summer and beyond.
Join OVALTINE as we discuss ways to host an awesome wholesome backyard party. The party will be held on Tuesday, July 19 from 9-11 ET (8CST, 7MST, 6PST). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, July 19 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #OvalMom)
- Topic: Awesome Wholesome Backyard Parties
- Who: Brand Panelists: @OvaltineUSA @tanuja91101 @rwall1 @aymolina @RachelCKoelzer, Community Panelists: @1Momof5, @BrandyEllen, @SuperJennBlogs, @TexasHolly, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020