PBS KIDS Giveaway: Win a PBS KIDS Summer Learning Prize Pack
“Research shows that children who do not read over the summer regress and return to school in the new grade behind grade level standards and sometimes lower than where they left off in June,” says Kathryn Starke, a literacy specialist and children’s author.
PBS KIDS is offering parents free and educational resources to help power through the last weeks of summer break. Here are a few summer learning tips:
- Visit your local library weekly
- Check out your local arts center for fun art classes
- Ask your kids to “help” you figure out the total cost for this week’s groceries
- Get them involved in team-building activities with their peers
Don’t forget to mark your calendar and join us on Wednesday, July 17 as we chat about how to keep your kids learning during summer vacation with PBS KIDS. Click here for more details about the party.
Giveaway Post Prize
This week's giveaway is all about summer learning. Five lucky winners will receive a summer learning prize pack from PBS KIDS(ARV: $50).
Please follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below in order to enter for a chance to win a prize.
During the #gno Twitter party, you’ll have a chance to win a prize. You will need to join the party on Wednesday, July 17 from 9:00 – 10:00 p.m. EST in order to enter the giveaway. Giveaway requirements and instructions will be explained during the #gno Twitter party. The winner of the in-chat giveaway will win a summer learning prize pack from PBS KIDS. (ARV: $50).
Terms and Conditions No purchase necessary to enter. This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Thursday, July 18, 2013. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Meal Plan: Perfect Picnic Sandwiches - July 11, 2017
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - May 30, 2017
- Best of — Family Vacation Tips - May 24, 2017