PBS KIDS Lab: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Educational Activities for Kids During the Holidays
The holidays are right around the corner which means that many of you are busy with preparing for guests, traveling, buying gifts, baking, cooking…and keeping your kids entertained while they are out of school. That’s right, in just a few days, your kids will be released from school for the long holiday break.
PBS KIDS recently launched over 40 new cross-platform games designed to help children ages 2-8 build critical math skills. They include PBS KIDS’ largest offering of interactive math content for preschoolers to date. PBS KIDS even has mobile-friendly games to keep your kids entertained when you’re on the go!
One of the games that they are super excited about it is FETCH!, Lunch Rush, which is now available on the App Store. Available for free, the app uses the camera on iPhone or iPod touch to overlay computer-generated graphics on top of the physical, real-world environment. Extending PBS’s leadership in using augmented reality as an educational tool, FETCH! Lunch Rush opens a new world of learning by teaching kids ages six to eight math skills, like addition and subtraction, while blending the virtual and real world into a truly engaging experience.
To learn more about the lab, games, and ways to make education fun for your kids, mark your calendar and join us Tuesday as we chat with @PBSKIDS!
Join PBS KIDS Lab and our panel of experts as we discuss educational activities for kids during the holidays! The party will be held on Tuesday, December 13 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 13 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #PBSKIDSLAB)
- Topic: Educational Activities for Kids During the Holidays
- Who: Brand Panelist: @PBSKIDS, Community Panelists: @c2cmom @OhMariana @pluslily @Living_LaLaLand, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020