PBS KIDS: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Summer Learning
School’s out for the summer…or it will be soon! How do you plan on bridging the learning gap during the summer? What fun activities do you have planned for your kids to keep the educating going throughout the summer months?
The summer program's centerpiece is a curriculum that employs a consistent narrative story line across multiple forms of media, including television episodes, online gaming and printed materials, to reinforce educational concepts.
Be sure to tune into The Electric Company and don't forget to join the party on Tuesday, June 19!
Join the PBS KIDS and our panel of experts as we discuss summer learning. The party will be held on Tuesday, June 19 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, June 19 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #pbskidsSL.)
- Topic: Summer Learning
- Who: Brand Panelists: @PBSKIDS @electriccompany @SummerLearning, Community Panelists: @KathyDaltonSLC @PagesCorner @thatoddmom @KCEdventures @noflashcards @SimplyStavish @melissanorthway @peekababy, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.