Puerto Vallarta Tourism: Tourism #gno Twitter Party
We count down the days until a family vacation. Kids begin packing months before, even securing a spot for their treasured stuff animal. And why shouldn’t we be so excited to relax and make memories as a family? Taking a vacation helps a family reconnect and strengthen their bond in order to be stronger amidst the obstacles of life.
A great way for a families to reconnect while enjoying their vacation – besides hitting the pool – edu-tourism. What is it? Edu-tourism blends the cultural richness of a vacation destination with the excitement of a family vacation.
Puerto Vallarta is the perfect destination to explore and learn while you adventure with your family. Beyond their pristine beach, families can take the opportunity to learn more about sea turtles and sea lions in their natural environment. You can even stop by the SPCA Puerto Vallarta and volunteer to help those animal who are in need of a home.
Your family can explore:
- Sea Turtle Release Program
- Sea Lion Encounters
- Las Caletas with zip line tours
- Learn Spanish in their Spanish Abroad program
- La Luna Cooking Classes by Bridgestone Award winning chef, Miriam Flores.
Join Puerto Vallarta, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about edu-tourism. The party will be held on Tuesday, September 16 from 9—10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, September 16 from 9—10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno & #DiscoverPV
- Topic: Edu-Tourism
- Who: Brand Panelist: @PVVisit, @VelasVallarta, & @CostaSurResort Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.