Raising Confident Tweens/Teens: Win a $50 VISA Gift Card
Is your tween or teen more than just her moody stereotype? We thought so. In fact, research shows that teens who are validated by their parents are more confident and more resistant to peer pressure. Join the national conversation and tell us what's awesome about your tween or teen! Log onto #ToMyTeen and you could win.
October is National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month and through Stop Medicine Abuse's #ToMyTeen campaign, we are hoping to inspire parents to tell others what is positive and rewarding about raising teens today. We are also hoping to inspire conversations about over-the-counter (OTC) cough medicine abuse. 1 in 3 teens knows someone who has abused cough medicine to get high and kids are 50% less likely to experiment with drugs if a parent talks with them.
How can you participate? It takes no time at all!
- Visit to ToMyTeen.org and answer one of our questions about raising teens and tweens today
- Write down your answer on a large piece of paper
- Take a photo holding up your answer
- Upload it to the site
- Share your images on Twitter or Facebook and include the hashtag #ToMyTeen. Invite and encourage your friends and family to join the campaign. Everyone who participates is entered to win a prize.
Don’t forget to mark your calendar and join us on Tuesday, October 7 as we chat about raising confident teens.
Giveaway Post Prize
This week's giveaway is all about ways to celebrate teens. Five lucky winners will each receive a $50 VISA gift card.
Please follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below in order to enter for a chance to win a prize.
During the #gno Twitter party, you’ll have a chance to win a prize. You will need to join the party on Tuesday, October 7 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT) in order to enter the giveaway. Giveaway requirements and instructions will be explained during the #gno Twitter party. One lucky winner will receive a $50 gift card.
Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to enter. This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, October 8, 2014. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020