RSVP for Bing’s Thursday Twitter Party on Education
Fill in the Blank: Our School Needs _____________. Nowadays, schools must make do with less due to shrinking budgets and impacts their ability to provide programs, equipment and supplies. So it’s more important than ever to have creative solutions on how we can support our local schools.
Join Bing and our panel of experts on Tweetgrid as we discuss classroom needs and ways in which you, as a parent or supporter of education, can help. The party takes place this Thursday (note the change in day) from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). See the details below about this week's giveaway to enter.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, September 30, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #BingLearn.)
- Topic: School Needs and Ways to Help!
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Barb_Bing @loriwildrick @Liz_Bing @Nick_Bing @SPGI10003 @timetocamp Community Panelists: @highimpactmom @jennyonthespot @noflashcards @parentella @teacherwthsoul @teachermomoftwo @tipjunkie Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win one of two $100 Amex gift cards. (Deadline: Monday, October 4 at midnight ET)
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo used with courtesy from Flickr.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 1, 2022