RSVP for PBS Kids’ Tuesday Twitter Party: Bridging the Summer Learning Gap
School is out or almost out. You're excited to spend more time with your kids. Your kids are excited to have a break. But, what about all that time between school's out and back to school? How can you help your kids avoid summer learning loss to enjoy an easier academic transition when fall rolls around?
Join PBS Kids and other moms in the know this Tuesday from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT) at a #gno Twitter party designed to raise awareness about bridging the summer learning gap. And, be sure to check out the details below if you'd like to win one of three $100 PBS Kids prize packs.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, June 15 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us here on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #pbskids.)
- Topic: Bridging the Summer Learning Gap
- Who: Brand Panelist: Community Panelists: @carissarogers @chaotic_barb @childhood @greeblemonkey@jamieharrington @robynohsh @scrappinmichele Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: PBS Kids is giving away three $100 PBS Kids prize packs. Check back Friday, June 11 for the link to enter. (Deadline: Wednesday, June 16 at midnight PT)
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 1, 2022