RSVP for This Tuesday’s #gno Twitter Party Sponsored by Cheerios
What are your favorite books from your childhood? What are story time rituals you have with your kids? What are tips for helping the reluctant reader?
These are just a few of the topics we’ll cover in this week's #gno party. Join in and chat with some great folks from Cheerios, some terrific children's book authors and illustrators from the Spoonfuls of Stories team, as well as fantastic Mom It Forward moms.
Don't forget to enter to win Cheerios' giveaway this week for 10 lucky winners! Click here to check out the details. The contest ends Sunday, October 18.
- What: Cheerios is sponsoring this week's #gno Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 13, 9-11 p.m. EST
- Where: Click here to party with us on our custom Tweetgrid. (Use hashtags #gno and #cheerios.)
- Topic: Children's literature
- Who: @banteringblonde @cheeriosbrand @childhood @derek_author @cheeriokeeper @LeighannMMM @oohamanda, @robinglasser @karmawilson
- Party Favors: Click here to check out this week’s giveaway sponsored by Cheerios.
- RSVP: Please leave your Twitter ID in the comments to follow and be followed (on Twitter, of course!) by other #gno gals. The best format is as follows: http://twitter.com/jylmomIF.
The following two tabs change content below.
An active part of the Mom It Forward team, Jyl primarily writes about parenting, social good, and all things travel related. In a past life, Jyl was an award-winning copywriter and designer of corporate training programs for Fortune 100 companies. Offline, Jyl is married to @TroyPattee; a mom to two teen boys and a beagle named #Hashtag; loves large amounts of cheese, dancing, and traveling; and lives in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. Topping her bucket list is the goal to visit 50 countries by the time she's 50.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Easter Cupcakes: Fast and Easy Holiday Dessert - March 30, 2023
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022