RSVP for Tonight’s Twitter Party: Character Education With Bing
We all want to raise kids with high character—kids that can navigate life's circumstances and challenges with integrity. As moms, how do we teach them what to do if they are bullied? How can we raise them to be problem solvers? How can we help them to celebrate diversity and respect others who have differing beliefs? Where do we go for answers on these topics and how can other resources, such as their school teachers, aid in the process?
Join the #gno Twitter party this Thursday, June 3 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT) with Bing to chat character education. Details, including how to enter a Bing giveaway (think computer loaded with Microsoft software!), are included below.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, June 3, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us here on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #BingLearn.)
- Topic: Character Education
- Who: Brand Panelist: @@csmnicole @LMarkofsky @kittykatsmith Community Panelists: @bakingaddiction @mobimom @oohamanda @parentella @rockandrollmama @sahans Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: Click here to check out this week's giveaway here.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.Photo courtesy of Flickr.