RSVP for Tues Twitter Party: Bridging Kids Summer Learning Gap With Carson Dellosa
Summer vacay is such a fun time for kids. But, as a parent, do you ever get concerned about how much they're continuing to learn during the break? Wish you had a way to bridge the summer learning gap and avoid learning loss?
Then join the #gno Twitter party here this Tuesday, May 18 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). What a better way to get tips than to chat with the fabulous folks from Carson Dellosa, a leading educational solutions provider for both educators and parents, and other #gno gals. Details, including how to enter a Carson Dellosa giveaway (5 winners!), are included below.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, May 18, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us here on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #carsondellosa.)
- Topic: Bridging Kids Summer Learning Gap
- Who: Brand Panelist: @CDpub @elizvaughn @jenniferbstith @msahll @sfcyliax Community Panelists: @banteringblonde @craftymamaof4 @jennyonthespot @parentella @makeandtakes @organizersandy @teachermomoftwo @teachingwithsoul Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- Party Favors: Click here to check out this week's giveaway here. Deadline: 5/19 (midnight PT).
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.