RSVP for Tuesday #gno Twitter Party to Chat Living a Balanced Life Through Moderation with Hershey’s
Hershey's encourages balanced lifestyles and making the choices to moderate your life. If you eat out for lunch, then maybe you can skip eating out for dinner. If you miss a workout one day, then work out a little longer the next day. It's making simple decisions like these that will help you to live a balanced life through moderation.
Join Hershey's (click here to check out our custom Tweetgrid) and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to live a balanced life through moderation. The party will be held on Tuesday, October 12 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about this week's Hershey's Prize Pack Giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 12, 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Hersheys.)
- Topic: Living a balanced life through moderation
- Who: Brand Panelist: @ahhnalin @CherylForbergRD @KeriGlassman @run2mom Community Panelist: @fitcheerldr @fujimama @goodlifeeats @IAmSucceeding @YumYucky Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter for a chance to win the Hershey's Prize Pack.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
RT @momitforward Join @Hershey’s #gno Twitter party 10/12--9-11 ET 2 chat living a balanced life via moderation http://bit.ly/d4dT3i PLS RT
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 15, 2019
- Meal Plan: Simple, Healthy, and Grilled Recipe Ideas - March 6, 2019
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 28, 2019