RSVP for Tuesday #gno Twitter Party to Chat Parenting with Little Stinker
As all of us parents know, hundreds of thousands of questions arise when it comes to the wonderful world of parenting. What toys are the best for what ages? What size should they be wearing now? Is it too early for potty training? When should they start walking...or even talking for that matter? Don't worry...you're not alone.
Join Little Stinker and our panel of experts as we discuss parenting. The party will be held on Tuesday, October 19 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 19 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtag #gno)
- Topic: Parenting
- Who: Brand Panelist: @myLittleStinker Community Panelists: @carinagardner @PTPASharon @Tech4Moms @BreeDespain @CityMommySeatac Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @momitforward
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.