Schick Hydro Silk: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Hydration
We all know that water makes up a majority of our body. That’s why it’s so important to keep your body hydrated. Whether you set timers to drink a glass of water eight times a day, leave the house carrying your refillable water bottle, or squeeze a little lemon into your water, one thing remains the same – consuming water is important for your mind, body, appearance, and attitude. Why? Because water changes everything.
It’s not only important to keep hydrated within, but it’s also important to care for your skin. Using products that hydrate, moisturize, and keep your skin silky smooth will help in making you feel great every day.
The good news is that the Schick Hydro Silk™ razor has your back. They have developed products that go beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum, 5 Curve Sensing blades, and unique Skin Guards, their razors help protect skin from irritation while leaving skin silky smooth.
Don’t forget to mark your calendar for Tuesday, February 28 and join us as we chat about more ways to stay hydrated!
Join Schick Hydro Silk and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to stay hydrated. The party will be held on Tuesday, February 28 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 28 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #SchickHydroSilk)
- Topic: Hydration
- Who: Brand Panelist: @SchickHydroSilk, Community Panelists: @fitcheerldr @mimibakermn @gutimom @themorrisbunch, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020