Sharp Air USA: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Spring is in full swing. The weather is getting warmer. Your kids are spending more time outside stomping through mud, rolling in grass, and running through bushes as they create a grand adventure. Moms love when spring comes around but they don’t enjoy the allergies their family has to combat.
How does a mother ensure that the allergies that affect her family while exploring the outdoors do not affect them when relaxing indoors?
Sharp Air Purifiers are dedicated to creating a home environment free of germs, allergens, dust, and much more through the use of positive and negative ions. One thing is sure, Moms and Dads everywhere can trust their Sharp Air Purifier to keep their family’s air clean.
Join Sharp Air USA, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about ways to combat allergy season. The party will be held on Tuesday, May 14 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, May 14 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #RoomToBreathe
- Topic: Allergy Season
- Who: Brand Panelists: @SharpAirUSA, Community Panelists: @tipjunkie @DrMommy @AskWifey @juliempron @phemom @localfunforkids @erin_bdd @kbwhiskey, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Family Forward – Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive - July 25, 2016
- Best of — Family Vacation Tips - July 11, 2016
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - June 2, 2016