Shout®: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
New year, new resolutions! As we settle in to 2013, Shout® is on a mission to encourage families to get a little messy and embrace all life has to offer without the fear of a little stain. It’s time to Reprogram America for Fun! To do that, Shout® has teamed up with Olympic athlete and mom — Jennie Finch and her kids Ace and Diesel — to encourage you and your children to seize the moment, get a little dirty and live life out loud in 2013! Below are Jennie’s tips to help you live life out loud.
The following are Jennie’s tips to reprogram your daily routine:
- Plan Family Time — Set aside at least one day a week to do a special family activity. Some of my favorite activities include sledding, ice skating, hiking, and riding four wheelers. Whatever you do, don’t let the weather stop you! In fact, my kids love puddle hopping. If it’s not raining, we make mud puddles with a hose and a patch of dirt. It’s amazing how much fun it is to jump with them!
- Let Loose — Have a dance party. Remember the Macarena, the chicken dance (beak, wings, tail feathers, clap, clap, clap!) or even the hokey pokey? It’s fun because it’s new to the kids, and you’ll be laughing hysterically by the time you’re through.
- Take On New Challenges — Set a goal to learn something new as a family. Art projects and cooking are my favorite activities to do with my boys. Ace especially loves to cook, so we seek out new recipes to tackle together. Kids often spill, but don’t let that deter you — just keep Shout® products on-hand.
Are you ready to have fun with your family? If so, be sure to join the #gno Twitter party!
Join @Shout, @MomItForward, @jfinch27, and our panel of experts as we chat about ways to live life out loud and have fun. The party will be held on Tuesday, February 19 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, February 19 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #ShoutGNO
- Topic: Ways to live life out loud and have fun
- Who: Brand Panelists: @Shout @jfinch27, Community Panelists: @JaMonkey @LittleSpoonful @Living_LaLaLand @green_eyedmomma @turningclockbac, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Quick and Healthy Meals for National Nutrition Month - March 13, 2017
- Meal Plan: Simple, Healthy, and Grilled Recipe Ideas - March 6, 2017
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - March 2, 2017