SkinMedica: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party
Summer is only a memory as the leaves begin to change from green to red and orange. Dads rake leaves into neat piles which are quickly made into chaos as children jump into the alluring piles. There are many rituals that indicate the change of seasons for a family. We begin to put shorts and tank tops into storage as we pull out cute long sleeve shirts, cardigans, and sweaters. We increase our intake of Vitamin C to keep the sniffles away. What rituals are you changing with your skin care routine?
For over 10 years, SkinMedica has been developing innovative skin care treatments that focus on rejuvenating your skin to be naturally radiant. Their products have been featured in Elle, INSTYLE, Self, People, The View, and The Today Show.
Transitioning from summer to fall and into harsh winter isn’t only about pulling out the winter clothing but also about customizing your skincare routine to meet the season changes head onSkinMedica has an entire line-up of efficacious productsto treat various skin concerns and skin types and, bring out your natural, radiant skin just in time for holiday parties:
- TNS Essential Serum is the top choice for multi-tasking perfect moms:All-in-one skin rejuvenating treatment improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture.
- AHA/BHA Cream: Exfoliates and improves tone and texture revealing brighter skin.
- Brighten skin with SkinMedica’s all-in-one system Lytera Skin Brightening System: Use the Facial Cleanser to remove environmental pollutants, excess oil and makeup, and to hydrate and refresh skin
Join SkinMedica, Mom It Forward, Dr. Ashley Magovern and our panel of experts as we chat about how-to transition skin care from season to season. The party will be held on Wednesday, November 6 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, November 6 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #skinmedica
- Topic: "How-to transition your skin care through the seasons"
- Who: Brand Panelist: @skinmedica @drmagovern Community Panelists:TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.