Skype: Thursday #gno Twitter Party
It’s a Saturday morning and the kids are creating ‘experiments’ which they promise will be the greatest cookies. They’ve got flour in their hair and on the floor. Every so often they take a taste test “just to make sure it tastes right”.
Taking photos and videos are great options to share the experience with family and friends far away. However, using Skype to share such moments with Grandma and Grandpa accomplishes two items. It shares moments as they are happening and makes new memories to treasure.
Skype enables families and friends to talk to each other from long distances, all in your living or even at the zoo. Skype can be used on your computer, laptop, and now on Skype-enabled Smart TV’s.
Skype will also be sharing news about the brand new #CoolMyCouch contest – as well as the chance to win a brand new Skype-enabled Smart TV or some cool goodies to help you and the family enjoy quality comfort while sharing Skype moments.
Join @Skype, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about using Skype to share memories while creating new ones. The party will be held on Thursday, June 13 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, June 13 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #SkypeOnYourTv
- Topic: How to share moments and make memories
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Skype @SkypeMoments Community Panelists: @bkissesoflove @JaMonkey @DashingElements @TheCreatvPrncss @RoseTintedLani @MommyTravels @TCreativeBlogs @KristenMiles @beautybesties1 @mmc67
Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.