Sleep Number: #SNSweeptakes #gno Twitter Party
Research shows that a person spends one-third of their life in bed. Amidst a hectic spring season, most of us are already contemplating how to catch up on lost sleep this coming spring break, right? Join us to learn some sleep tips from Sleep Number that may help you get better sleep! With a Sleep Number bed, you get total control of your sleep experience with the touch of a button. Head over to their site to learn more about their p5 mattresses with SleepIQ technology--which you could win during the chat!
Sleep Better Chats happen once a month. Sleep Number aims to spread awareness and provide seasonal, relevant tips on how to sleep well. Topics can range from how to sleep better while on vacation, during allergy season, while pregnant, during the holidays and many more!
Join @SleepNumber, Mom It Forward and our panel of experts as we chat about spring break and sleep! The party will be held on March 7, 2017 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT). See giveaway info here.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #SNSweepstakes Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8 CT, 7 MT, 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno & #SNSweepstakes
- Topic: Spring Break & Sleep
- Who: Brand Panelist: @SleepNumber
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: TBD
- Entry Form: http://bit.ly/2mE9y3B
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prize that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.