Sleep Number: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Solutions for Sleep Issues
A majority of people experience the dreaded practice of counting sheep or they simply toss and turn all night, unable to get a full night’s rest. Whether sleep problems are caused by pain, insomnia or personal disturbances, these sleep issues can have a harmful effect on a person’s outlook and health.
Buying a new bed, purchasing new bedding, setting a bedtime, changing exercise or diet, trying natural remedies, experimenting with relaxation techniques − these are all ways to help people kick their sleep issues to the…well, off the bed. Learning how to tackle these issues can help brighten a person’s overall outlook on life, not to mention tame the irritability and make them feel more alive while they’re awake. Finding ultimate comfort is a major factor in getting a good night’s sleep.
Join Sleep Number and our panel of experts as we discuss solutions for sleep issues and post-holiday gift options/tips. The party will be held on Tuesday, December 28 from 9-11 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the Sleep Number giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 28 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #sleepnumber)
- Topic: Solutions for sleep issues and post-holiday gift options
- Who: Brand Panelist: @SleepNumberSara @GabbyDNelson,Community Panelists: @momstart @7clowncircus @childhood @madijack @shuggilippo @saving4someday @parkermama, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: This is big! We’re giving away a Sleep Number bed. Click here for a chance to enter the Sleep Number giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020