Sleep Number: Wednesday #gno Twitter Party
You toss and turn, unable to get comfortable. You’ve tried relaxation breathing, and bedtime stretches. Yet you are unable to have a restful night’s sleep. Many people experience this type of disruptive sleep as a result of temperature – either being too hot, or too cold.
Temperature is clearly an important factor in getting a good night’s sleep, but how does a couple agree on the right temperature for their bedroom? After all, your spouse may want it to be 72 degrees while you’d prefer a cool 60 degrees.
DualTemp Layer is Sleep Number’s new temperature balancing layer that allows each sleeper to personalize their side to their perfect sleep temperature. It features active air technology that heats or cools each side of the bed, and allows you to select your ideal temperature at the simple touch of a button. So you can both have your sleep experience exactly the way you like. Plus, it can be added to ANY mattress!
Features of the DualTemp Layer:
- Dual-sided: Your spouse can choose from three levels of cooling and you can choose from three levels of warming at the touch of a button
- Your desired temperature is evenly distributed from head-to-toe
- Timer allows for automatic shutoff – set it for one hour or up to nine
Join Sleep Number, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about sleep and the importance of a proper sleep environment. The party will be held on Wednesday, September 25 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Wednesday, September 25 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on your favorite Twitter Platform using the hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #Sleep Number
- Topic: Sleep Environment
- Who: Brand Panelist:@SleepNumberSara @SleepGeekPete Community Panelists: @karenvnelson @nakedjen @artsavesyou @aryia1 @ashabutterflys @mandi411 @toniblogs @HilaryWeston @begintocraft @ajpassey @mymommyworld @realfrugaldiva @KaraJMiller @latinaconestilo Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.d
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 16, 2023
- Top 15 Summer Garden Recipes - June 27, 2022
- Summer Water Fun Round Up - June 6, 2022