Snapfish Giveaway: Win a $50 Snapfish Gift Card (5 Winners)
Do you have tons of photos from the holidays and just don’t know what to do with them with the New Year approaching?
Fortunately, Snapfish.com makes the New Year a snap by helping you imagine, create and share a one-of-a-kind customizable photo books, cards, home décor and more. You can design your own book, or, enlist the services of Snapfish’s professional designers with your direction so you don’t even have to worry about doing it yourself. In fact, Snapfish also offers same-day pick up at retail at more than 10,000 locations across the country including Walmart, Meijer and Duane Reade.
Imagine the perfect photo book for any occasion, and then bring it to life at Snapfish.com.
This week's giveaway is all about holiday photos and photo resolutions. Five winners will receive a Snapfish gift card (ARV: $50).
For a chance to enter and win, please complete the following requirements and leave a separate comment for each on this post, including links to your original tweets.
- Follow @SnapfishbyHP on Twitter.
- Like the Snapfish by HP Facebook page.
- Answer the following question in the comment section below: How do you love to showcase your favorite photos?
- Tweet the following:
- RT @MomItForward @SnapfishbyHP makes showcasing ur photos a snap! Learn more: http://bit.ly/ukWHO6 #gno #snapfishnewyear PLS RT
- RT @MomItForward GIVEAWAY! Enter 2 win a @SnapfishbyHP $50 Gift Card (5 Winners) http://bit.ly/ukWHO6 #gno #snapfishnewyear PLS RT
The following are extra entries that are completely optional and will earn you one extra entry for each completed item. Leave a separate comment on this post for each completed optional entry.
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, December 21. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Foods Full of Love in Celebration of Valentine’s Day - February 13, 2017
- Body Image: Positive Affirmations for Accepting and Loving Your Body - February 7, 2017
- Party Planning: 5 Ways to Host a Super Bowl Party - January 24, 2017