StayMade: Monday #gno Twitter Party
Summer vacation is filled with soccer games, family trips, and late nights. With back-to-school season right around the corner, it is important to reintegrate your kids’ bedtime and morning routines before school starts. How does your family make the transition from summer days to school days?
Setting and adhering to routines provides your children with stability, security, self-control, and self-esteem. Routines help children make sense of their daily lives and helps avoid tantrums and other inappropriate behaviors.
StayMade understands the importance of bedtime & morning routines. Check out their simple tips:
- Set regular sleep times and wake-up times for the entire family
- Consider staggering wakeup times if you have multiple children
- Plan outfits the night before. Make sure to have two socks and matching shoes found.
- Set up a winding down ritual that includes brushing teeth, putting on Ps, reading a bedtime story
- Set a bedroom atmosphere of relaxation – low lighting, soft lyrical music, and a special toy or blanket
- Don’t forget the goodnight kisses
Join StayMade, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about kids’ and the importance that routines play in their lives. The party will be held on Monday, August 5 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, August 5 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #kickstarter
- Topic: Kids Routines
- Who: Brand Panelist: @staymade Community Panelists: @AllDayKitchen @Janellcp @mamasmission @alittlenoshblog @SpiritualSglMom @twinglemommmy @sumnersix @MommyWorksALot @delightcreative @beccaeby @mompaperscissor @thriftygeek @momsandmunchkin @annisbubble @wtkab @antijunecleaver @MzTMitchell @BritonAlo @MooshuJenne Moderator(s): @jylmomIF@Dadventurous@troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Photo Courtesy of Flickr.