The Doctor’s In!
We are excited to announce our guest tweet for Tuesday, December 30... you know her on twitter as @drmommy!
Dr. Mommy is a Doctor of Chiropractic, freelance writer, blogger, speaker, devoted wife, and home school mom to five children. Being a mom to a 17, 15, 12, 8 and 5 year old she knows what it’s like to be a multi-tasking mom and still find balance.Her goal is to help moms find time for themselves in their busy lives and manage their homes in a happy and healthy way.She is a health/wellness advocate and shares her knowledge to help others live healthier, happier lives.For more information visit her site: Dr. Mommy Says
On Tuesday, December 30, you can get answers to the following types of questions:
- Balancing your Mom role, job, house, finances, family and husband.
- Keeping your sanity through it all.
- Nurtrition: can you live on MacNCheese? But do you want to?
- "Sometimes I come first"; when it comes to Dr. visits do you get regular check-ups, see your chiropractor to prevent illness or just wait until you can't breath from the impending Bronchitus to see the Doctor?
Follow Dr. Mommy on Dec. 30th to get these and more answers to your health questions!
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022