Together Counts: Monday #gno Twitter Party on Balancing Meal Time and Family Time
School is back in session, which means yellow school buses, carpools and extra-curricular activities are on all of our minds. Family dinners, movie nights and days in the park are taking a back seat, and finding opportunities to reconnect and be active together aren’t as easy as during the summer. Everyone is pulled in a million different directions.
Together Counts is a nationwide program inspiring active and healthy living. The principle behind our program is Energy Balance, which means balancing the calories we consume with the calories we burn. Calories in, calories out. Together Counts was started by The Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation, a national, CEO-led organization, designed to help reduce childhood obesity by 2015.
Join Together Counts and our panel of experts as we discuss balancing everything from school lunches, family fitness days, and the all-important meal planning. During this chat we want to hear all of your tips, and discuss how to make this fall season a memorable one. The party will be held on Monday, September 26 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, September 26 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #TogetherCounts)
- Topic: Balancing family time and meal time during the Back-to-school rush.
- Who: Brand Panelist: @TogetherCounts, Community Panelists: @MarlaMeridith @scrappinmichele @savorthethyme @bodhi_bear , Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
RT @MomItForward Join the #TogetherCounts #gno Twitter party 9/26 (9-11 ET) on balancing meal & fam time http://bit.ly/pUA1La PLS RT
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Recipes Fresh From the Farmers’ Market - March 1, 2023
- 6 Ways to Stop Bullying and Spread Kindness - August 4, 2022
- Meal Plan: Recipes Straight From the Garden - April 19, 2022