Together Counts: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Eating with the Seasons
School is back in session and a crisp breeze is starting to blow through most of the country. Fall is here and winter isn’t too far off. Now that summer’s bounty is fading, we’d love to know how you craft balanced meals and stay active with your family.
Together Counts is a national organization whose goal is to help families find ways to live an active and healthy lifestyle together. The principle behind our program is Energy Balance, which means balancing the calories we consume with the calories we burn. Calories in, calories out. Together Counts was started by The Healthy Weight Commitment Foundation, a national, CEO-led organization, designed to help reduce childhood obesity by 2015.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, October 11 where we will be sharing lots of ideas on how to plan well-balanced meals and staying active as we head into the cold months ahead.
Join Together Counts and our panel of experts as we discuss ways to create a balanced meal when fresh produce isn’t as available. The party will be held on Tuesday, October 11 from 9-11 PM ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, October 11 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #TogetherCounts)
- Topic:Seasonal Eating and Cold Weather Meals Your Family Will Love to Eat Together
- Who: Brand Panelist: @TogetherCounts, Community Panelists: @housewifebliss @NoelsKitchen @7onashoestring @gutimom @scrappinmichele @HoosierHomemade @MimiBakerMN @MarlaMeridith @aMusingFoodie, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.