Together Counts: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Healthy Habits in the New Year
With the New Year comes plans, aspirations, goals, and resolutions. The countdown of the clock allows people to reminisce about all of the memories that were made during the past year as they anticipate the memories to be made during the New Year.
Together Counts is a nationwide organization that is trying to help families find ways to live an active and healthy lifestyle together. They encourage families to find a balance in their lives. Whether you are taking time to sit down at dinner or doing an activity together, it is important to connect with each other as often as possible and help each other stay balanced.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, January 3 where we will be sharing a lot of ideas on creating and maintaining healthy habits in the New Year.
Join Together Counts and our panel of experts as we discuss Healthy Habits in the New Year. The party will be held on Tuesday, January 3 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 3 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #healthykids)
- Topic: Healthy Habits in the New Year
- Who: Brand Panelist: @TogetherCounts, Community Panelists: @savorthethyme @scrappinmichele @bodhi_bear @fitcheerldr @7onashoestring, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.