Top 15 Summer Garden Recipes
If your garden looks like mine, lots of beautiful vegetables are making their debut. Now that your garden is producing delicious food, you'll need some new recipes to add to your collection. We asked the Mom It Forward community to share some favorite recipes with us, and of course they didn't disappoint.
Summer Garden Recipes—15 of Our Favorites
Shrimp Pesto and Mushroom Pizza from How to Simplify
Zucchini Bread Muffins from Mom in Management
Pompeian Olive Oil Chicken Garlic Basil Tortellini Recipe from Mommy Gaga
Crispy cauliflower cakes from Mom Dot
Summer Salad from Things to Share and Remember
Good Taste Quinoa Tomato Salad Bites from Carolyn's Homework
Euphoric Black Bean Salad from Mom Colored Glasses
Zucchini Casserole Quiche from Good n Crazy
Pineapple Grilled Zucchini recipe from Loris Culinary Creations
And the rest of the list...
- A Taste of Summer Homemade Mint Tea from Hearts into Home
- Pico de Gallo Recipe from Mom in Management
- Good Taste Shrimp Salsa from Carolyn's Homework
- Grilled Calamari Salad from The Harried Mom
- Caprese Basil Tomatoes Fresh Mozzarella Recipe from Mom in Management
We'd like to thank all the Mom It Forward community members that shared their delicious garden recipes with us. Please visit their blogs, and show their recipe posts some comment love.
What are your favorite summer garden recipes?
Latest posts by Jill Greenlaw (see all)
- Kid’s Birthday Pool Party Ideas - July 31, 2015
- Recipes: 5 Delicious Ways to Cook Seasonal Summer Veggies - July 15, 2015
- Road Trip Time: 4 Ways to Reduce Travel Costs - July 8, 2015