Toshiba Canvio 3.0 Portable Hard Drive Giveaway
giveaways! • mom • reviews
I came home from a recent trip to a clean home. No, the laundry wasn't done. No, the dishes weren't cleaned. No, the beds weren't made. My wonderful husband (Happy Father's Day, babe!) had been cleaning up my desktop.
When I left, my computer was slow and punishing me for saving everything to the desktop, including overflowing folders, stuffed with picture upon picture. So, you can imagine my surprise when I hopped on the computer and noticed a clean desktop and a smooth, fast running machine.
If you're like me, you're busy. So, you save things in a way that is fast, but sometimes isn't efficient. Pictures are my downfall. I download tons at once, often times don't name them, and stuff them in a folder on my desktop.
Awesome Features of the Toshiba Canvio 3.0 Portable Hard Drive
After receiving a Toshiba Canvio 3.0 external hard drive to review, @troypattee had another idea in mind—portable storage. Kind of like a POD, but for computers. This baby features:
- 1 terabyte (TB) of storage for PC users who need to store movies, music and photos. Terabyte? What? 1TB means the drive can store up to 285,000 digital pictures, 263,000 digital music files (almost TWO YEARS worth of nonstop music), 220 million typed pages, or 820 DVDs. Hmmmmm! It can store ALL my pictures. Awesome!
- USB 3.0 technology, which means that file transfers and uploads from the device to the computer are 10 times faster than USB 2.0 technology.
- Drive includes preloaded NTI BackupNow EZ software, which offers PC owners various backup options as they are transferring data from PCs to the Canvio.
- A really cool feature? The Canvio is the size of a postcard and weighs mere ounces, making it easy for to throw the drive in a purse or briefcase while on the go. I'll admit to being a little more than nervous to tote my digital pictures with me in my purse, but love the small size!
- The coolest part? It is priced at $179.99 for the 1TB (and less if you need less storage).
What's cooler than a super low priced product that can hold all of my digital pics? The fact that you can win a Toshiba Canvio 3.0 just in time for Father's Day!
I'm keeping entries simple. Just do the following:
- Like Mom It Forward on Facebook: http://facebook.com/momitforward and leave a comment here, letting me know that you completed this task and what your Facebook name is.
- Mom It Forward this week by sending a shout out on Twitter to someone you think is awesome, telling him or her why! Use the hashtag #MomItForward and leave a comment here with the URL from your original tweet. (You can access it by clicking the time stamp on your tweet and grabbing the link from the URL bar. Comments not including the URL to their original tweet will not be considered.)
Tweet the following and leave a comment with the URL to your original tweet:
- RT @momitforward Giveaway! Toshiba Canvio 3.0 Portable Hard Drive. http://bit.ly/kOHDxE PLS RT
Terms and Conditions
Winners will be selected randomly through http://random.org. No purchase necessary to enter. Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Saturday, June 25, 2011. See all terms and conditions here. This giveaway is available to U.S. residents only.
Latest posts by Jyl Johnson Pattee (see all)
- Valentine’s Day Treats: Vanilla Candy Hearts With Peppermint - February 7, 2023
- Child Development: 9 Ways to Help Kids Learn to Manage Anger - August 17, 2022
- Ireland Travel: Planning Your Irish Vacation - August 1, 2022