TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk: Thursday #gno Twitter Party
If you think it doesn't get much better than delicious TruMoo Chocolate Milk … actually it does! This February 2014, and for a limited time only, TruMoo is introducing NEW Chocolate Marshmallow Milk — which tastes just like it sounds! Whether you serve it cold, try it hot or add crushed graham crackers to the rim to create a s’more, you and your kids will love this tasty treat!
TruMoo, the nation’s leading ready-to-serve flavored milks, is delicious and nutritious! It contains no high fructose corn syrup or Artificial Growth Hormones. TruMoo Chocolate Milk is made with milk sourced from local dairies. Similar to regular milk, TruMoo provides eight essential nutrients: calcium, protein, vitamins A, D and B12, riboflavin, phosphorus and potassium.
Limited Edition TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk is available at the dairy case at Target and local grocery stores nationwide throughout the month of February. So make sure to pick up a bottle for you and your family!
Join TruMoo, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about chocolate milk, chocolate marshmallow milk, and warming up winter chills. The party will be held on Thursday, February 6 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Thursday, February 6 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #TruMooMilk
- Topic: Warming Up Winter Chills
- Who: Brand Panelists: @TruMooMilk Community Panelists: TBD Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Family Forward – Wizarding World of Harry Potter Exclusive - July 25, 2016
- Best of — Family Vacation Tips - July 11, 2016
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - June 2, 2016