Xbox: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Gaming and Family Fun
The holidays are the perfect time to reconnect with family and friends over fun activities. What types of family fun activities and games top your list during the holiday season? Why not turn on your Kinect for Xbox 360 and jump into a storybook adventure with your family and your favorite Sesame Street characters?
In the Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster game, players join their favorite Sesame Street characters Elmo, Cookie Monster, Oscar, Grover, and all new characters as they discover a long lost children’s book titled Once Upon a Monster. As they read, they join the action to become part of a living storybook adventure, helping new monster friends with their problems by exploring the book chapter by chapter, page by page.
Each chapter is full of important life lessons like building friendships and sharing or conquering fears. Kids can play alone, help each other, or with parents in this controller-free gaming experience.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, December 27 and join us as we talk about family fun during the holidays!
Join Xbox and our panel of experts as we discuss family fun with Kinect. The party will be held on Tuesday, December 27 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, December 27 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #Kinect)
- Topic: Gaming and Family Fun
- Who: Brand Panelist: @Xbox, Community Panelists: @themorrisbunch @MimiBakerMN @littletechgirl @7onashoestring @scrappinmichele @teachermomoftwo @TheChattyMomma @Living_LaLaLand @peekababy, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020
- Gift Ideas: Easy Spring and Easter Crafts - February 23, 2020