American Dairy Association of Indiana: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Health, Wellness, and Physical Activity
Did you know that people need at least 60 minutes of physical activity a day? You might think that’s a long time but there are plenty of ways to reach that mark each and every day – after all, a day is made up of 1,440 minutes!
Achieving 60 minutes is super easy – all it takes is a bit of effort and energy! Join a team, play with a friend, take a walk, ride a bike, take the stairs, toss around a football – the possibilities are endless for you and your kids!
Need a place to start? Be sure to join the Fuel Up to Play 60 movement! It’s a fun program sponsored by National Dairy Council and the National Football League that helps you make your school an even better place for health, wellness, and physical activity!
To learn more about health, wellness, and physical activity, mark your calendar and join us Tuesday, January 31 as we chat with the American Dairy Association of Indiana! Health, wellness, and physical activity all in one party? In our eyes, that’s a touchdown!
Join the American Dairy Association of Indiana and our panel of experts as we discuss health, wellness, and physical activity! The party will be held on Tuesday January 31 from 9-11 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, January 31 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #DrinkMilk)
- Topic: Health, Wellness, and Physical Activity
- Who: Brand Panelist: @INDairy, Community Panelists: @JenniPurcellRD @FamilyofFarmers @CrisGoode @kimfoodtalk @MegFoster @KelsayFarms @LizKelsay @playconnection @hoosierhomemade @7onashoestring @Basilmomma @way2gomom Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
RT @MomItForward Join the @INDairy #gno Twitter party 1/31 (9-11 ET) on health/wellness http://bit.ly/ycBrvl #DrinkMilk PLS RT
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Meal Plan: Recipes Fresh From the Farmers’ Market - March 1, 2023
- 6 Ways to Stop Bullying and Spread Kindness - August 4, 2022
- Meal Plan: Recipes Straight From the Garden - April 19, 2022