April Book Club: The Sacred Thread
Becoming a mother is one of the most wonderful blessings a woman can have. Some women are able to have children on their own while others might have to consider other options. The Sacred Thread is a true story about a woman who finds her own unique path to motherhood through foreign surrogacy in India.
After many pregnancies and miscarriages, Adrienne and her husband decide to have their family in a non-traditional way; surrogacy. Adrienne develops a friendship with the woman carrying not only one baby, but twins. This is a story of friendship, sacrifice and love. It is about an American family searching for a way to complete their family, an Indian couple searching for a better future, and a doctor that was able to offer both of them what they wanted.
Book Club Details
- What: Join us for an online live chat all about Motherhood. We’ll be discussing the book, “The Sacred Thread”. We are also excited to have the author, Adrienne Arieff, be joining our book chat.
- When: Wednesday, April 25 from 2-3 p.m. EST (1 p.m. CT, 12 p.m. MT, & 11 a.m. PT).
- Where: Party with us in our very own Mom It Forward Chat Room. (Click here to go to the MomItForward Chat Room.)
See you then!
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021