Avocados from Mexico: Thursday #gno Twitter Party
We must learn how to take care of our body and live a good lifestyle. And how do we exactly do this? Through exercise and a balanced lifestyle. If you’re looking for a fruit option that works best anytime of the day, consider avocados. There are many ways to prepare avocado and the best thing about it? You get to enjoy the same nutritional boost whether you serve it raw on a sandwich, mix it into a dip, blend into a smoothie or eating it by itself.
Avocados contribute “good fats” to one’s diet. Trying to eat a balanced diet but cannot simply give up having sweet treats? Try eating avocados. Considered to be one of the most versatile fruits, avocados contribute “good fats” and nearly 20 vitamins and minerals. Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall good diet may reduce risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke. As a fresh fruit, avocados can add variety to your diet. Celebrate Cinco de Mayo by visiting our website recipe center for more than a hundred ways to prepare and enjoy this delicious fruit!
Avocados make great breakfast, lunch, dinner or as a snack any time of the day! The fruit contributes nearly 20 vitamins and minerals and beneficial plant compounds that can enhance the nutrient quality of your diet. Avocados contain 81 micrograms of the carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin per 1-oz. serving (30g).Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids which some research suggests may help maintain eye health as we age. Join us as we discuss the versatility and nutrition benefits of avocados with Avocados from Mexico.
Join @AvosfromMexico, Mom It Forward, and our panel of experts as we chat about celebrating Cinco de Mayo with delicious foods and Avocados from Mexico. The party will be held on Thursday, May 5 from 7-9 p.m. EST (6 CT, 5 MT, 4 PT). Please click here for more details about the giveaway during the party.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) #GUACIT Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno)
- When: Thursday, May 5 from 7-9 p.m. EST (6 CT, 5 MT, 4 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags:#gno #GUACIT
- Topic: #GUACIT All Day on Cinco
- Brand Panelist: @AvosfromMexico
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists:TBA
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- 16 Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Treats and Crafts - March 5, 2021
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 9, 2021
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - February 9, 2021