Bausch + Lomb Biotrue: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
What do you do to keep your eyes healthy? How many of you wear glasses or contact lenses? For people who wear contact lenses, it’s not uncommon for their eyes to become dry and uncomfortable.
Whether you're wearing contact lenses for the first time or have been a decades-long
wearer, you’re probably familiar with the irritable and sometimes disappointing feeling when your lenses are not comfortably keeping up with you throughout the day.
To help contact lens wearers pinpoint the time of day and the location they most often experience dryness Bausch + Lomb created the Biotrue Dryness Poll. By participating in the poll contact lens wearers can identify their own "high and dry" situations and find out how others across the country match up to their results. Not to mention, learning how they can make a change, like adding Biotrue multi-purpose solution to their contact lens care routine.
For more information about Biotrue, be sure to visit http://www.biotrue.com. Also, be sure to join the Twitter party on Tuesday, March 12!
Join @BauschLomb, @MomItForward, and our panel of experts as we chat about eye health. The party will be held on Tuesday, March 12 from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, March 12 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CST, 7 MST, & 6 PST)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid!
- Hashtags: #gno #BiotruePoll
- Topic: Eye Health
- Who: Brand Panelists: @BauschLomb, Community Panelists: @scentednights @MarriedCoupons @HulaHoopingMom @Mybaybah @turningclockbac, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Crafts: 3 Easy Projects to Keep Kids Entertained During Summer - July 17, 2017
- Building Skills: 5 Photography Activities for Kids - July 7, 2017
- Tips and Tricks for Hosting a Pizza Party - July 7, 2017