Birds Eye: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Vegetables and Mealtime
Who loves veggies? Whether you steam, bake, grill, or fry vegetables, one thing is for certain…they are the perfect addition to dinner. Moms know vegetables are essential to a healthy diet, but she may not realize that adding vegetables to the plate gives her the power to elevate the entire meal for her family — which truly completes the meal.
Meals with vegetables not only taste better and are better for you, but research shows including vegetables with the meal makes mom seem more skilled, caring and thoughtful. Birds Eye understands that for families today, getting dinner on the table presents a different challenge every night. That’s why Birds Eye offers products and ideas that help families adapt to their changing dinnertime needs throughout the week.
As the original vegivore, Birds Eye knows more about vegetables than anyone else, and understands what moms really need. Frozen vegetables represent the 21st Century solution to the vegetable problem. They’re quick, convenient, affordable, nutritious and delicious. What’s not to love?
To learn more about Birds Eye vegetables, be sure to visit: http://facebook.com/birdeyevegetables. Also, be sure to mark your calendar for Tuesday, May 15 and join us as we chat about vegetables and mealtime!
Join Birds Eye and our online panel of experts as we discuss vegetables and mealtime. The party will be held on Tuesday, May 15 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, May 15 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #GenVeg.)
- Topic: Vegetables and Mealtime
- Who: Brand Panelists: @BirdsEyeVeg, Community Panelists: @ReneeJeRoss @bodhi_bear @budgetgourmetm @modernstylemama, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Holiday Decor: Ribbon Christmas Tree Craft Project - December 3, 2018
- Thanksgiving Main Entree: Rosemary Roast Turkey Recipe - November 20, 2018
- Thanksgiving Side Dish: Fresh Green Bean Casserole Recipe - November 15, 2018