Craft Club: Bring Spring Into the Home
I am looking out the window of my home and wondering if it is really spring. It is actually snowing in Utah right now. I am not kidding. Just because the weather isn't perfect outside, doesn't mean we can't have a touch of spring inside, right?
We’re hosting an online craft club at Mom It Forward to discuss ways to bring spring into your home. We will be sharing some of our favorite decorating ideas. Joining our chat will be Regina Garay from Royal Design Studios to share some of her favorite ideas for using stencils. Please come to the chat with pictures, links, and fun ideas to share. Be ready to be inspired and come away with some great ideas to brighten up your home for spring.
Craft Club Details
- What: Join us for an online live chat all about decorating. We'll be discussing ways to bring spring into your home.
- When: Wednesday, April 4, from 2-3 p.m. EST (1 p.m. CT, 12 p.m. MT, & 11 a.m. PT).
- Where: Party with us in our very own MomItForward Chat Room. (Click here to go to the MomItForward Chat Room.)
See you then!
Photo from flickr
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 16, 2023
- Top 15 Summer Garden Recipes - June 27, 2022
- Summer Water Fun Round Up - June 6, 2022