Kids Craft: How to Make Colorful Glove Turkey
How to Make a Colorful Glove Turkey
- Latex glove
- Froot Loops
- Red felt and orange paper for facial embellishments (pre-cut)
- Googly eyes
- Glue (not pictured)
- Hole punch (not pictured)
- Scissors (not pictured)
1. Sort the Froot Loops by color.
2. Fill each finger of the glove with different colors of Froot Loops.
3. Fill palm of glove with Cheerios.
4. Tie knot in bottom of glove.
5. Glue facial embellishments to front of glove.
6. Using pre-cut 2" scalloped circle for feet, punch hole in center and cut slit from hole to edge (half circle). Cut triangle piece from circle on opposite side of slit.
7. Slide feet piece onto bottom of glove (hole in center fits over knot).
Use the cute turkey as a decoration or save for a quick snack later!
The colorful glove turkey would make a great kitchen project at Preschool or would be fun place settings at a kids' Thanksgiving table.
What are some fun and simple crafts you like to do with your kids around Thanksgiving?