Dr. Praeger’s: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Eating Sensibly
Making decisions about your diet isn’t always easy. What to eat, when to eat, and how much to eat are questions we ask ourselves every day. With so much information on the table, you need a resource you can trust when feeding your entire family.
Dr. Praeger’s thinks it’s important to establish smart eating habits early on in life. If you make healthy foods appealing to kids, they will be more likely to pass on the junk food. Dr. Praeger’s has developed delicious products geared towards kids to help them make smart food choices. Their nutrient-rich, fun-shaped, frozen kids’ foods are a great way to help your child eat sensibly and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
With back to school, Dr. Praeger’s is launching Dr. Praeger’s Healthy Lunchbox Day, encouraging moms (and dads) to pack a veggie-rich lunch at least one day a week every Wednesday so that we can all take one step forward in helping our kids become healthy eaters.
Join Dr. Praeger’s and our panel of experts as we discuss eating sensibly and feeding your kids right. The party will be held on Tuesday, September 6 from 9-11p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, September 6 from 9-11 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #DrPraegers)
- Topic: Eating sensibly and feeding your kids right
- Who: Brand Panelist: @AshleyKoff, Community Panelists: @busymomblog @AHealthyHostess @TheNaptimeChef @TiffanyWashko @theMomBuzz @FishMama @fitcheerldr @MimiBakerMN @JoyceHarrellRN, Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Click here to enter the giveaway.
- RSVP: Use Mr. Linky below (enter the twitter URL and your twitter ID (e.g., http://twitter.com/jylmomIF).
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.