Family Forward: “Creating Super Hero Families” Monday #gno Twitter Party
Super heroes are strong. They know where they are heading, what their purpose is, what they need to do to accomplish their goals, and what their priorities are. Additionally, they know their role, are keenly aware of their strengths and weaknesses, and focus on maximizing their strengths to accomplish their goals. The greatest super heroes focus on doing good and reach outside themselves to lift others. By using their super powers for good, super heroes leave a positive mark on the world.
The good news is that super heroes aren’t just individuals. Families can be super heroes too. In fact, a super hero family is the strongest of all super heroes when you take into consideration a family’s potential collective influence. By unlocking you super powers, your family can become a super hero family. Becoming a super hero family involves not only knowing where you are going, but creating a plan for how you are going to get there.
Families—no matter their shape, size, or color—are the heart and soul of mankind and the central unit of our society. Super hero families offer support, provide an opportunity to learn and grow, and share guidance, as well as provide a place to love, serve, and teach. Additionally, they offer fun, laughter, experiences, memories, and plenty of opportunities to overcome challenges.
Join Family Forward and Mom It Forward as we chat about “Creating Super Hero Families”. A fun hour of tips, tricks, and be ready to share your ideas too! We will talk tips to better your family communication, share creative ways to help your family work together, how to be team players, and finding ways to be thankful for what we have... each other! The party will be held on Monday, August 31st from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT).
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Monday, August 31st from 9-10 p.m. EST (8 CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags: #gno #FamilyForward
- Topic: “Creating Super Hero Families”
- Brand Panelist: @FamilyForward
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
Join the @FamilyForward #gno Twitter party 8/31 (9-10 pm ET) “Creating Super Hero Families” bit.ly/1MRVEDP #FamilyForward PLS RT
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 16, 2023
- Top 15 Summer Garden Recipes - June 27, 2022
- Summer Water Fun Round Up - June 6, 2022