Holiday Party: Hickory Farms Appetizer and Gift Baskets
Now that holiday parties are in full swing, I am sure you are looking for a yummy appetizer to take to your next get together. Why not make things easy on yourself and order a Hickory Farms Gift Basket? One thing I love about Hickory Farms is that they not only offer a variety of specialty foods and holiday food gifts, but they are budget friendly. Quality, freshness, and value are key traits of Hickory Farms’ holiday treats and gifts. Hickory Farms has been offering quality products for over 60 years, so you can be assured you are only taking quality items to your party.
My family recently enjoyed the holidays in a cabin in Utah. I took the Pack and Go Picnic Basket to share with my family. We loved nibbling on the savory beef and turkey sausage while we played games and enjoyed each other's company. You don't have to take my word for it. Go to HickoryFarms.com and see all of the options you have to get the perfect box for your gathering. Here are a few of the products they offer:
- Party Planner Gift Box—This gift is a flavorful array of Hickory Farms savory Summer Sausage and smooth and creamy cheeses, fresh nuts, and crunchy snack mix. Hickory Farms Signature Summer Sausage was recently rated the #1 Summer Sausage in America, winning the Masters of Taste Gold Medal for Superior Taste, in 2011. You can't go wrong with this assortment.
- Pack and Go Picnic Basket—This is packed to the brim with savory beef and turkey sausages, Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese, and crackers. They even throw in some yummy peppermint cookies and peanut brittle. My family loved this appetizer. I loved having a fun picnic basket to keep after we ate everything. Score!
- The Family Favorites Collection include sausages, cheddar and smoked cheddar cheese and olive oil & Rosemary crackers.
When you purchase a party planner gift box this holiday season, Hickory Farms will donate $5 to Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry Campaign. To date, Hickory Farms and its customers have donated $1.9 million.
So the next time you are trying to come up with a fun treat to bring or serve at your next family gathering, think about taking a Hickory Farms gift pack and not only enjoy a yummy treat, but know that you are supporting a company that is giving back to charity with every purchase. You have got to love that.
What are some of your favorite Hickory Farms products?
Jill Greenlaw has a banking background. She gave that up 17 years ago when she got married and started having kids. She loved being a stay-at-home mom while raising her four beautiful children. A few years ago, Jill went back to work in sales. She is now working for the Mom It Forward team as their Community Manager. She loves her job. Her interests include camping, motorcycling, boating, photography, reading, cooking, and traveling. Put her in flip flops anywhere warm and she is happy.
Latest posts by Jill Greenlaw (see all)
- Roundup: Halloween Recipes - October 2, 2017
- How to Help Your Kids Earn Better Grades - September 21, 2017
- Family Activities and Life Lessons: Teaching Kids the Simple Joys in Life - September 14, 2017