Hormel Cure 81 Ham: Tuesday #gno Twitter Party on Spring Cooking
The grass is turning green, the birds are chirping, and the temperatures are rising. Spring is in the air and so is the aroma of delicious home-cooked meals prepared for family and friends. To keep dishes interesting and to serve something that will please the entire crowd, you’ll need just the right recipe and easy to use ingredients.
Have you ever served ham as the main entrée? If not, now is the perfect time! Ham is a versatile protein that can be ideal for many meal occasions. Beyond its ease of preparation, the secret to preparing a tasty, flavorful ham is to choose the highest quality product, such as a Hormel Cure 81 Ham.
Hams are typically sold as a fully cooked product, so when preparing, all you need to do is heat it until it is hot throughout and serve warm. In other words, preparing and serving ham is super simple. What’s not to love?
Be sure to mark your calendar for Tuesday, April 3 and join us as we chat about spring cooking!
Join Hormel Cure 81 Ham and our online panel of experts as we discuss spring cooking. The party will be held on Tuesday, April 3 from 9-10 ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win.
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, April 3 from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us on our very own Custom Tweetgrid! (Use hashtags #gno and #HormelHam.)
- Topic: Spring Cooking
- Who: Brand Panelists: @HormelFoods, Community Panelists: @2Wired2Tired @JoscelynRC @notasupermom @centraltexasmom @atimeout4mommy @livingthescream @aMusingFoodie @BudgetGourmetM @hoosierhomemade, Moderator(s): @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee and @MomItForward
- Party Favors: Please click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Jen Tilley (see all)
- Photography: Simple Tips and Tricks for Beautiful Food Photographs - January 18, 2022
- Fall Crafts: 5 Homemade Projects to Celebrate the Fall Season - September 11, 2020
- Easter Treat: Monkey Bread Bird Nests - March 23, 2020