Mattress Firm: #Back2Bedtime Tuesday #gno Twitter Party
Do you know what time it is? It’s time to prepare your kids to go back to school, and that means back to bedtime. Just as it’s easy to deviate from your kid’s usual bedtime routine in the summer, it can be equally as difficult to help them readjust once it’s time to go back to school, especially if you don’t start making the adjustment ahead of the first day of school. The bedtime battle is well worth it when you consider that sleep is critical to your child’s academic performance.
Lack of Zzzz can limit the ability to learn, listen, think and problem solve. It can also weaken the immune system, making it harder to fight infections. Getting a good night’s sleep has been shown to lower stress levels and improve mood, maintain a healthy weight, improve athletic performance and coordination and increase the ability to pay attention and retain new information, which is key for your child to have a successful school year. Mattress Firm is here to help you invest in rest for your kids this year, and help them turn Zzz’s into A’s!
Join Mattress Firm, Mattress Firm’s sleep health consultant Dr. Sujay Kansagra, director of Duke University’s Pediatric Neurology Sleep Medicine Program and author of “My Child Won’t Sleep,” and Mom It Forward as we chat about how to help your family transition from summer sleep habits to back to school bedtime routines. The party will be held on Tuesday, August 4th from 9-10 p.m. ET (8CT, 7MT, 6PT). Click here to see details about the giveaway and enter for a chance to win some amazing “snooze supplies” from Mattress Firm, Wayfair and Protect-A-Bed!
- What: Girls’ Night Out (#gno) Twitter party (Click here to learn about #gno!)
- When: Tuesday, August 4th from 9-10 p.m. EST (8CT, 7 MT, & 6 PT)
- Where: Party with us using your favorite Twitter platform. Just make sure to follow the party hashtags!
- Hashtags:#gno #Back2Bedtime
- Topic: “Back 2 Bedtime”
- Brand Panelist: @MattressFirm
- Moderators: @jylmomIF @Dadventurous @troypattee @MomItForward
- Community Panelists: @PedsSleepDoc
- Party Favors: Please Click here to see more information about the giveaway.
Note: Mom It Forward accepts paid sponsorships for most #gno Twitter parties. During the parties, brand sponsors provide tips, techniques, expert advice, and information on party topics. Mom It Forward is grateful for the giveaway prizes, coupons, and discounts that sponsors also provide to the Mom It Forward community in conjunction with #gno Twitter parties.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - February 28, 2020
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 9, 2020
- 5 Tips for Frugal Back to School Shopping - August 9, 2019