May Book Club Chat: Dad Rules: A simple Manual for a Complex Job
The book Dad Rules: A Simple Manual for a Complex Job, which I reviewed here, is a simple manual of rules and instructions for dads. While some of the rules—"cowboy up and help your wife with changing diapers," to whit—may make it sound like the book is a manual about how a husband can best please his wife, this is not the case. It is a book about how to be a good parent with the typical tendencies and gifts of men taken into account. Its author, Treion Muller, speaks with a confident, humorous, humble voice, the kind that allows you to picture the man patting your husband on the back in support of his efforts to be a good dad.
If you would like to ask the author what he would do in a specific situation or would like the parenting perspective from a father of 5 children, then you will not want to miss this online chat. Treion will be ready and willing to share his fun and insightful approach to parenting with each of us. This is a great book for all parents. It would also be a fun Father's Day gift.
Book Club Details
- What: Join us for an online live chat all about being a better dad or parent. We’ll be discussing the book, “Dad Rules: A simple manual for a Complex Job.” We are also excited to have the author, Treion Muller, join our book chat.
- When: Wednesday, May 30 from 2-3 p.m. EST (1 p.m. CT, 12 p.m. MT, & 11 a.m. PT).
- Where: Party with us in our very own Mom It Forward Chat Room. (Click here to go to the MomItForward Chat Room.)
- RSVP: Email [email protected] to receive a free copy of the book. We only have a few to give away and they are on a first come first serve basis.
Latest posts by Mom It Forward (see all)
- St. Patrick’s Day Party - March 14, 2023
- Spring Dessert Recipe: Simply Delicious Carrot Bars - March 3, 2023
- Savory and Sweet Dishes: 8 Easy Bacon-Filled Recipes - January 16, 2023