Meal Plan: Cooking with Chicken
Chicken is the staple of American diets. We have figured out how to make it with any and everything. As a young child, I grew tired of my mother's same old chicken dishes, which I'm sure you can all relate to. To add some variety, this week we are featuring chicken dishes that use unique ingredients to create a unique taste.
Theme: Cooking with Chicken
Weekly Meal Plan: Monday, July 9 - Sunday, July 15
- Dinner Recipe: Chicken Linguine and Crimini from The Lovely Pantry
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite action movie?
- Dinner Recipe: Baked Ginger Sesame Chicken and Broccoli from Sarah's Cucina Bella
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite ice cream treat?
- Dinner Recipe: Crunchy Coconut Chicken from Budget Gourmet Mom
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite firework?
- Dinner Recipe: Chicken Thighs with Pineapple-Cucumber Salad from The Lovely Pantry
- Dinner Discussion Question: If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be?
- Dinner Recipe: Roast Chicken with Garlic Cheese, Chili, and Lime Stuffing from Budget Gourmet Mom
- Dinner Discussion Question: What are you most looking forward to this weekend and why?
- Dinner Recipe: Baked Sticky Orange Chicken Drumsticks from Sarah's Cucina Bella
- Dinner Discussion Question: What is your favorite summer treat?
- Dinner Recipe: Pineapple Lime Grilled Chicken from The Skiksa in the Kitchen
- Dinner Discussion Question: How do you stay cool in the heat?
Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable
Is your mouth watering yet? We can’t wait to give these recipes a try this week! If you’re interested in trying some or all of these recipes, be sure to fill out the Mom It Forward Meal Plan and Grocery Shopping List Free Printable before you head to the store!
Be sure to stop by the comments section of this post or on our Facebook page and let us know how your family members answered the discussion questions. We would love to hear what your family shared at the dinner table!
Share Your Side Dish Recipes!
Sometimes thinking of main entrees is the easy party...but what do you pair with your main dishes? We would love for you to share your ideas for side dish recipes!
Disclaimer: This post is part of our Weekly Meal Plan series. Each week, we share recipes and photos from bloggers around the web. We have been given permission to use all links and photos in this series. A huge thanks goes out to all of the bloggers who helped us create this delicious menu! If you have recipes on your site that you would like for us to feature, please be sure to fill out this form.
Top photo and featured photo courtesy of Flickr.
Latest posts by Marissa Huntsman (see all)
- Meal Plan: Grab Your Chop Sticks! - January 18, 2018
- Meal Plan: Perfect Picnic Sandwiches - July 11, 2017
- Parents: How Fathers Can Build Relationships With Their Kids - May 30, 2017